Continuous Power Trigger
- No more aching hands whilst cleaning! You can enjoy vacuuming without the need to hold the trigger down for a long time. Our continuous power trigger means your vacuum cleaner will run without stopping until you switch it off.
LED Head Lights
- The LED lights mounted on the vacuum head offer a practical solution to cleaning in hard to reach corners, under furniture and in other places where lighting is poor.
Charging and Docking Station
- If you'd rather not hang your vacuum cleaner on the wall while it's charging, our convenient docking station can sit on the floor, right by your power socket. This means that it can be stored in a cupboard out of sight, without encroaching on your wall space.
Suction Power 330 W Spare Battery Included No SmartSense™ dust bin full indicator Yes Filter Type DustSeal™ HEPA 13 Filter Dustbin Capacity 2.5 L Operating Radius 10 m Charging Dock for Easy Storage No Dust Retention 99.98% Cleaning Performance Equal to 2300W Noise Level 80 dBA Accessories Included Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, Upholstery Tool Height 44 cm Depth 30 cm Width 28 cm Weight (kg) 5 kg
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked Questions
All payment(s) must be made online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We can also accept Bank Deposit to our bank account. Please note we will not send your order until payment has cleared in our account.
It will take between 7 to 10 business days to be delivered. To track your order, please go to https://startrack.com.au and enter (where requested) the tracking number supplied in your order/dispatch confirmation email.
Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously and every aspect of your personal data is covered. To ensure that your details are safe, look out for the ‘https’ at the beginning of the website address and green padlock icon when entering personal details on any website.
Beko uses Startrack to make deliveries for online purchases.
Please note we cannot send to PO Boxes or Parcel lockers through Startrack
Please email customer care firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1300 282 356 and we can help you through the process.
1. Add your item(s) to your shopping cart. When you are ready, “click” on the shopping cart icon and follow the instructions to complete your order. There are six stages of the checkout process:
2. Your details: This section will confirm your name, email address
3. Billing address. This section will allow you to choose the billing address associated with your payment method
4. Delivery details: This section will allow you to choose the delivery address you would like your order delivered to.
5. Payment: This section will prompt you to enter your payment method and details.
6. Order confirmation: This will display your order number and order summary. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address you supplied during checkout
8. Tax invoice: This will be emailed to you once your product(s) has been despatched from our warehouse.
If any products are delivered damaged or faulty or there are any errors in the products delivered to you, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 or email: email@example.com
Delivery is free when you purchase a Turkish Coffee Machine. For Turkish Coffee Tins, delivery for 1-4 tins is $9 exc GST. For 5 or more tins delivery is free.
Unfortunately, you cannot. Please use your tracking number to check the status of your delivery. If you are not present, you will receive a card from Startrack to collect your order from your nearest Startrack/Australia Post location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange for another delivery. Please follow the instructions on the note to collect your delivery from your nearest Startrack/Australian Post Office.